Thursday, September 6, 2007

Reminder for the Caption Contest!

Hay guyz,

Just a quick reminder that you have until tomorrow (Friday, September 7) at midnight Eastern time to submit your caption for the first ever ICHLJ Caption Contest! We've got a ton of great submissions so far but we'd love to see more! You can see the pic to be captioned here.

I also want to say thanks to everyone who has submitted their pictures. I'm almost caught up with the latest submissions, so if you've got some, send 'em in and I'll get them posted very soon.

Finally, if you are a graphic designer or have teh skillz, I'm looking for someone to help design an ICHLJ logo. In return for your services, you'll get mad pimpage on ICHLJ and perhaps some free goodies to be named later. Interested? Email me at mandym AT gmail DOT com with some samples of your stuff.

KTHXBAI
~Ricochet Rabbit

No comments: