Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Can Has Fall Brawl?

O HAI

So I know it's a week late, but finally got a bit of time in all the catching up after my vacation to say thanks to the Fort Wayne Derby Girls for a totally kickass time the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I had a blast watching and scrimmaging with everyone there!

I'm just now getting my voice back to normal after managing the Turkey team in the Ref Jam.

I also had a chance to meet many of the skaters immortalized in ICHLJ, such as Cookie Rumble and Racer McChaseHer from the Detroit Derby Girls. And I met Filthy Luka, a photographer whose work has been on here a lot too. Very awesome.

So a good time was had by all, it was a LOOONG day of derby but totally, utterly worth it. Let's do it again next year!

KTHXBAI
~Rabbit

No comments: