Sunday, October 14, 2007

Caption Contest Extension

O HAI

I was going to post a simple reminder about the Caption Contest, but figured I'd give an extension instead. Why? Because tonight I'll be in Baltimore for the Charm City Championship bout! I figured I wouldn't get to reviewing the entries until tomorrow night anyway, so now you have until tomorrow at midnight Eastern time to get your cleverest captions in.

There are several Charm City ladies (and refs) featured on ICHLJ, and I'm excited to see them in person. If you are in the area, come on out! You can find event information here. You'll also have a chance to see the New York Shock Exchange take on the Harm City Homicide. If you haven't seen men's derby yet, you're in for a treat.

KTHXBAI
~Rabbit

2 comments:

!@#$% said...

OH HAI.
Great to finally meet the face behind the name and the blog!

M.K. Foys said...

Great to finally meet you! Thanks for coming out!!