Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Caption Contest Res--well, not so much.

O HAI

So there were NO entries for this week's caption contest. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Sad Rabbit iz sad.

O wells. Maybe peekchur was too hardz to capshun.

I had wanted to post some of the non-winners from the past caption contests, so this gives me the opportunity. So, for your perusal, here are some of the entries from the very first caption contest.


From Thrillhouse of the Garden State Rollergirls:

From Willy Callit:

From Roseanne Scarr, Cincinnati Rollergirls:


And finally, two from Trixie Timebomb of the Long Island Roller Rebels:



Maybe these will serve as some inspiration. I'll assume last week's pic was a lost cause. I have (what I think is) a good one for this week, so I'll post that in a bit.

KTHXBAI

~Rabbit

No comments: